Subject: Wow! What a whinge.
From: Tom Plackowski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 93 09:07:49 EST

[ Large posting to this list brings complaint weeks after the event ]

>I really could care less about your Aminet problems.  And even further more,
> ...
>I had a failure in my reading of my mail due to your files being sent.  *I*
>don't like having to move files around the system here just to read my mail

Perhaps we really don't care about your mail problems? 8-)

Seriously, as was said in another posting, its good to let people learn. I
certainly didn't know that large postings were not always welcome!

It can be a hassle if you're under a low quota.

At least those who mailed back to me were polite.

Anyhow, I say thanks to Scott for the posting. I thought it was great to see
his work.

A few k's of mail don't faze me any more. It gets interesting when people post
large sound samples to me! I only had to make a couple of megs free on the
spool area once 8-)!

>Come on Michael, get on the ball.  DO something about this.  OR *I* will.

Amazing overreaction.
The best person to do something about it is Scott. All we need do is ask him
nicely.

// Tom